- Which is the nearest spot?
- How long does it take to go to each spots?
- How can I go around each spots efficiently?
Where To Go https://unhurried.github.io/where-to-go/
（Source Code: GitHub - unhurried/where-to-go）
Functional overview is following.
- Register the location and metadata (name, category, URL and memo) of a spot.
- The location can be registered by converting(geocoding) the spot name.
- Plot the location on the map and adjust it.
- Store spot data in Local Storage, so can be retained after the browser restart.
- Show registered spots on the map.
- If you register the starting point (Home), the distance and the required time for each spot can be calculated.
- Sort registered spots by category, distance or required time.
This is a by-product of my AngularJS study, and currently only Google Chrome is tested the compatibility. I will add following features when I have time.
- Make the application compatible with major browsers.
- Add a function to import and export spot data.
- Optimize the layout for mobile devices.
- Display the route from the starting point to the spot.